UPDATE: Check out this map of the Maple Leaf Garage Sale!
Maple Leaf Garage Sale returns this weekend, and this time it has a central location at Eagles Mother Aerie No. 1, 8201 Lake City Way N.E., where you can either donate items for them to sell (but no large furniture) or rent your own table for $15.
The Eagles sale is from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. All unsold items must be removed at the end of the day. For more information, contact Faye at 206-762-5125.
There are also plenty of houses and even blocks participating throughout Maple Leaf. We’re assuming the times are also 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., unless otherwise noted:
- 9101 Roosevelt Way N.E.: “We are in the process of moving from a three bedroom house to a boat, so there will be MANY items for sale.”
- Block-long sale on 14th Ave. N.E. between 82nd and 85th will include the home numbers 8232, 8228 and 8224 (from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- 1219 N.E. 96th St.
- 814 N.E. 80th Street (starting at 9:30 a.m.)
- Block-long yard sales on 11th Ave. N.E. between 80th and 82nd (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.): “Good stuff!”
- 1022 N.E. 94th St. (9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday)
- 508 N.E. 84th St.
- Block-long on 95th between Roosevelt and 12th (for the 12th year in a row, Steve adds!)
- Sale at 8th & 98th is “A handyman’s dream,” Robert says. “I found lots of various nuts, bolts, washers, screws, connectors, piping, pulleys and other stuff while preparing a few things for sale. Almost like a mini Maple Leaf hardware store. Also sprinkler pipe, chairs, and other stuff.”
If you’d like to add your house to the list, email us at email@example.com.Tweet